|GCCF Judge Profile - Sandra Woodley|
|Written by Neil|
|Monday, 26 January 2009|
1. What is Your Name? Sandra Woodley
2. How Long have you been a GCCF Judge? 3 years in February
3. What Sections are you a full judge in? None (yet )
4. Are you a probationer judge in any sections and if so which ones? Burmese, Asians and Singapuras
5. What made you interested in becoming a judge? I used to breed, show and still judge Afghan Hounds so it seemed like a natural progression to judge the breeds I show and breed (and a friend nagged me into applying)
6. Do you breed cats as well and if so which breed(s)? Burmese and Asians
7. Do you show your cat(s)? Yes
8. If you could give one tip to aspiring / new judges or stewards, what would it be ? Be patient and listen to advice
9. Do you have a ‘Day Job’ and if so, what is it?? Software Licensing Consultant
10. What are your favourite Hobbies outside of Cat Showing? Reading
11. Which Cat Show Venue does the Best Lunch? Three Counties
12. Best cat show moment? When an Asian I had bred won the UK and BOV at the Supreme
13. Worst cat show moment? When my first show cat bit the steward at the Supreme
14. Funniest Cat Show Moment? Seeing a friend (who shall remain nameless) asking the BOV judge just what the hell she though she was doing get her cat out of it’s pen especially when said cat went on to win BOV!!!!
15. Scariest Cat Show Moment? Getting bitten while judging. The cat was actually purring a second before he bit me!
16. Best Part of the Cat Show Day? The end!! No seriously I enjoy the whole day!!
17. Favourite Cat Show Venue? Rivermead Leisure Centre (it’s 15 minutes from home)
18. Favourite Cat Breed? Has to be my first breed Burmese
19. Winter or Summer Cat Shows? Winter – I like to be outside when it’s hot and sunny
20. Any other animals/pets ? No – I lost my last Afghan Hound three years ago
21. What part of judging do you enjoy the most? Just cuddling all those lovely cats
22. Can you Recall ever loving a cat or Kitten at a show so much you wanted to put it in your pocket and take it home? If so who and at which show? Oh every 14 week old kitten at it’s first show – regardless of breed!!
|Last Updated ( Tuesday, 27 January 2009 )|
|< Prev||Next >|